Delayed Posting!
Wooaaahh!! I really like the ACS badge photo! But, anyway, that's besides the point. I realised that I won't be around during Kronos 05, but my heart is still with you guys! I'll be out of the country! Sorry peeps! =I
Here's more pics to savour the Gold we achieved at SYF2005!
Check out all the gleeful faces!

Sing ACS forevermore, Sing ACS forever!
God save our land and heaven bless, our ACS forever! =)


Practise hard for Kronos05! I'm sure you guys will put up a good show! And the audience will enjoy it!
For the J2s, it's your final yr in AC, no more AC university for you to go too.. no AC army too.. hehe =P So, enjoy this performance! But, you guys can always come back and play as alumni!
For the J1s, continue to pass on the legacy your seniors have passed to you guys! Enjoy Kronos, let the music continue to lead you guys to greater heights!
Some reminiscence of Kronos '04 here: http://community.webshots.com/album/149103216FIRxhm
All da best for Kronos '05 guys!!! =)
xIn
Here's more pics to savour the Gold we achieved at SYF2005!
Check out all the gleeful faces!

Sing ACS forevermore, Sing ACS forever!
God save our land and heaven bless, our ACS forever! =)


Practise hard for Kronos05! I'm sure you guys will put up a good show! And the audience will enjoy it!
For the J2s, it's your final yr in AC, no more AC university for you to go too.. no AC army too.. hehe =P So, enjoy this performance! But, you guys can always come back and play as alumni!
For the J1s, continue to pass on the legacy your seniors have passed to you guys! Enjoy Kronos, let the music continue to lead you guys to greater heights!
Some reminiscence of Kronos '04 here: http://community.webshots.com/album/149103216FIRxhm
All da best for Kronos '05 guys!!! =)
xIn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home