dear j2s...,
I must say something!!! It has been a really really REALLY great time stringing with you guys. THANK YOU so much for the wonderful and unforgetable (oh yes. for some reason or another..grr...) memories. I shall treasure them. Oh yea..thanks to all those erm..macho (?) guys who helped with my 'light' luggage-my dearest bass. Thank you very much. Without you people around, i wouldn't be here. I'll still be carrying the bass inch-by-inch to the Hub. Hehehe.
Seriously, i'll miss all the teasing and well, your presence. It has certainly made strings lively..and fun! Now. Besides that, some kind of interesting CARDboard pieces made some of us erm..late, yet looking forward to practices. Hehe. May your presence linger around a little while more. Hahaha. Now that sounded rather creepy? =)
Oh yea..please do (when you are free) come back to visit us. US. Not the you-know-very-well-deep-in-your-heart-whos. Now now..i meant the canteen vendors. Who were u thinking of?? Hehehe. I'm sure not just i, But the rest of the j1s, would greatly appreciate it. Yup? Haha
Dreaded prelims are just round the corner..HA HA! okok...so is my promos- not much corners left to count. Well, all the best for them and...you can do it!! It'll be over before you know it!! (I should be telling myself these too haha)Don't stress yourselves out too much ok. Stress in. Hehe. And drink those delicious herbal soups. It helps to replenish your brain juice.
Okok..i have to go soon. I'll be back for more reminiscing times, and erm..encouragements (if it really was haha)..Yup.
One last tip for lovely prelims: Do your best, let God do the rest ok? Ok. Trust in Him always =)
Cheers and Take care!!!
Miss you all!
Seriously, i'll miss all the teasing and well, your presence. It has certainly made strings lively..and fun! Now. Besides that, some kind of interesting CARDboard pieces made some of us erm..late, yet looking forward to practices. Hehe. May your presence linger around a little while more. Hahaha. Now that sounded rather creepy? =)
Oh yea..please do (when you are free) come back to visit us. US. Not the you-know-very-well-deep-in-your-heart-whos. Now now..i meant the canteen vendors. Who were u thinking of?? Hehehe. I'm sure not just i, But the rest of the j1s, would greatly appreciate it. Yup? Haha
Dreaded prelims are just round the corner..HA HA! okok...so is my promos- not much corners left to count. Well, all the best for them and...you can do it!! It'll be over before you know it!! (I should be telling myself these too haha)Don't stress yourselves out too much ok. Stress in. Hehe. And drink those delicious herbal soups. It helps to replenish your brain juice.
Okok..i have to go soon. I'll be back for more reminiscing times, and erm..encouragements (if it really was haha)..Yup.
One last tip for lovely prelims: Do your best, let God do the rest ok? Ok. Trust in Him always =)
Cheers and Take care!!!
Miss you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home