Hey (:
here's an excerpt from my blog about tonight's esplanade performance.
' You guys were AWESOME tonight.
I don't know if it was the mood we were in , or the acoustics, or because it was the last performance the j2s would have with Mr Chan , or even haagen diaz (haha) but whatever it was, we really brought the house down. First performance was a little shaky but we TOTALLY NAILED the second one. Ian yang : ' I didn't screw up , I didn't screw up at all ! ' & Ji Min dropping her bow with one second of incredulous shock and my bow hair snapping, the performance was so eventful. HAHA. Great job guys , press on , push forward with the same kind of spirit we demonstrated tonight. All things bright and beautiful (: 'PS : Thank you so much Mr Chan, for the ice cream treat (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home